The Xchange of America website employs the latest 256 – bit encryption technology ensuring your information submitted is secure.
We are a licensed currency exchanger and deal with money, so we are subject to rules and regulations like your bank. We are required by Federal Law to collect this information to help prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. This information stays with our compliance department and is strictly confidential.
Imagine 4 clicks and your order is confirmed and completed, this is Get Verified. Upon entering information and answering a series of four questions (called Identity Verification) we are able to confirm your identity. This allows for the efficiency and speed of the ordering process every time you log into your account and place an order. Currently, compliance requires you to Get Verified every 90 days.
Xchange of America accepts many payment methods and processing times will vary depending on the payment method chosen. (Please see the specific methods you are interested in using)
– Once the wire is sent from your bank (domestic only) we typically see the wire pending in our account the following business day and it is credited the business day after. Orders ship within 2 business days after funds are credited.
– (sometimes referred to as ACH) These funds are debited free of charge from your checking account and take anywhere from 1 business day to 5 business days to clear your account. First time E-check customers are required to upload a cleared copy of their draft displayed, from their bank account (front & bank) to mitigate fraud and verify account holder. Past E-check customers are not required to provide this, however, will be required to wait the full 5 business days or uploading proof E-check has cleared, to expedite processing.
– Customer sends in this method of payment to Xchange of America and once received order is shipped within 2 business days.
– (Our fastest form of payment) Your order is marked paid immediately upon identity verification and entering your payment in our system, and ships same day (if ordered Monday – Friday by 3pm EST) or next day if ordered after 3pm or on weekends. This only applies to “In Stock” currencies during normal volume days and sometimes cannot be guaranteed.
– Upload a copy of the cashier’s check / money order to your account, then call our office to notify our COD dept. The funds will then have to be verified from issuing bank. Order will ship within 2 business days once funds are verified. (This could take longer depending on issuing bank procedures)
We sell over 60 currencies online, however if there is a special request just give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate special requests on denominations, however we will do our best to give you a range of denominations, if in stock.
We charge a compliance fee of $4.95. When you order you will see a breakdown of charges which also includes the exchange rate on your order.
We charge $17 for 2-day FED Ex shipping and $27 for Overnight Fed Ex shipping (orders are not shipped or received on weekends, as we do not offer this service).
Our minimum is $25 (in USD) worth of any currency.
Credit / Debit card orders received before 3pm EST are eligible for Next Day Delivery.
Yes, if proof of that address and explanation that you will be there is accepted by operations.
Yes, however the shipping charge is higher.
Yes, absolutely. Place your “Sell Currency” order online and you will get a “Pre-paid” label you will affix to your package or any FedEx envelope. You have 2 options to receive payment. Enter your direct deposit details in our system or select the option for a business check. It is that simple. Please call us with any further questions.
If we sell it, we buy it back.
Unfortunately, no, if the currency is no longer in circulation, we cannot buy it.
It depends how quickly you get us your foreign currency (our pre-paid label option is 2-day Fed Ex) but typically within 3-4 business days of us receiving your currency the direct deposit or check is sent out.
Log into your account at www.xchangeofamerica.com. Select either “Buy Orders” or “Sell Orders” and you will be able to print out the desired receipt in the order selected.
Log into your account at www.xchangeofamerica.com and select “My Orders” and you will see your order details and status of your order(s). We will update the progress of your order(s) and mark it shipped with a tracking number. Our system will also generate an email confirming your purchase and when the order is shipped.
Our customer service professionals are available seven (7) days a week from 9am – 9pm EST.
We use Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS
We understand plans change so if you would like to cancel an order (not shipped) contact one of our customer service professionals at 1-888-7-XOA-XOA.
Yes, contact a customer service professional and we can edit the order for the amount you desire.
Unfortunately, no. Cuba is still on the OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control) list which prohibits any U.S. company doing business with Cuba, which includes the buying / selling of the Cuban Peso.
Unfortunately, no. Iran is still on the OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control) list which prohibits any U.S. company doing business with Iran which includes the buying / selling of the Iranian Rial.
7 days a week